Thursday 8 September 2011

I See Your Bums Kim Says KRK


Kamaal Rashid Khan who is known for his controversial comments is back in news. Apparently KRK has baffled his followers on Twitter with his unusual posts.

This time the self-proclaimed billionaire has expressed his desire to see newlywed socialite Kim Kardashain's famous derriere up-close.

KRK recently posted on a micro blogging website that he would meet the socialite and reality TV star in Dubai.

Kardashian Hey darling I shall meet you in Dubai. I just want to see your bums from near. (sic)"

The former reality show contestant made this comment after Kim posted on her Twitter page that she would be visiting Dubai in October. She wrote, "Eid Mubarak to my friends across the world.

I can't wait to see you at Millions of Milkshakes in Dubai in October!"

No comments:

Post a Comment