Friday 2 September 2011

Britney Spears Covers Glamour UK 2011 Latest




She's arguably the biggest pop star on the planet, and Britney Spears was nabbed as the cover girl of the October 2011.

On the possibility of Prince William and Kate Middleton attending one of her concerts at O2 arena in London:

The "Hold It Against Me" singer posed for a playful spread for the magazine while giving a rare interview in which she talks about her London tour and turning 30-years-old in December.


"That would be amazing. That would be really crazy and cool. I think they’re a beautiful couple. Unfortunately I didn’t get to watch the wedding but I heard it was beautiful."
Set to hit newsstands on Thursday (September 8), highlights from Britney's interview are as follows. For more, be sure to visit Glamour UK!
On hoping to get more intelligent as time progresses:

"I think the older you get, the wiser you get. I can’t wait. I’m really excited and definitely gonna celebrate and do something spectacular. I’m gonna be in South America so I’ll have to do something pretty fun. A carnival of Britney?’"

No comments:

Post a Comment