Friday 2 September 2011

Cheryl Cole talking about her toilet habits honest!!!

Despite being signed up for ages, Cheryl Cole has only just started tweeting from her official Twitter account. As a Twitter newbie, the Girls Aloud singer has just learned that it’s best to use all 140 characters allotted on the mirco-blogging site to fully get across the meaning of each message.

After tweeting, “Does anyone else HATE when they put flour on a bun (roll) its goes straight through me.. :&” the entire gossip-loving universe has been laughing at the fact that Cheryl has publicly talked about needing a poo. 

However, the story doesn’t quite end there. A few hours later (we imagine a rather red-faced) Cheryl got back onTwitter to explain herself, “Noooooooooooooooo... My friend just called me laughing that people have misunderstood my last tweet… I need to get used to this don't I... In a fingers down a blackboard way.. #:-s”
Well, we're glad Cheryl cleared up that little misunderstanding! And what a fascinating insight into Cheryl's life. No, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment