Friday 2 September 2011

Britney Spears is planning a 30th birthday

It makes us feel very old indeed to realise that Britney Spears is about to turn 30.

The pop princess reaches her milestone birthday on 2 December and, while she can’t wait to hit the big 3-0, we’re freaking out slightly. We’re sure it was only five minutes ago that a 16-year-old, pig-tailed Britney burst on the pop scene with Baby One More Time. Time really does fly.... 


Anyhoo… back to Brit. The I Wanna Go singer is not only happily embracing getting older, but she’s also planning something “pretty fun” for her big birthday. "I think the older you get, the wiser you get. I can't wait," Britney tells Glamour magazine. "I'm really excited and I am definitely going to celebrate and do something spectacular. I'm going to be in South America, so I'll have to do something pretty fun. A carnival of Britney? I don't think I'll be doing that! It'll be something a little more low-key

No comments:

Post a Comment